- Members, visitors and guests to wear smart informal wear, which is in keeping with the standards of the Club.
- Golfing attire may be worn in the clubhouse, so long as it is clean and presentable.
- During the summer months socks are not required, as long as suitable complementary footwear is worn i.e. deck shoes and closed sandals.
- Please note: Smart informal wear does NOT include
- Blue denim jeans or skirts
- Collarless shirts, apart from tailored turtle shirts
- Baseball caps, T-shirts, Track/shell suits or crewneck sweaters without a shirt
- Soiled golfwear or golf shoes
- Trainers (except Juniors), flip flops or open toed sandals (for men)