- Pro Shop & Studio
Best two Stableford Scores on each hole to count.
Handicap limit 36.
1. Competitions will be played under the Rules of the Royal and Ancient Golf Club, in conjunction with the Local Rules of Purley Downs Golf Club. The decision of the Committee of Purley Downs Golf Club will be binding on all matters.
2. The Committee of Purley Downs Golf Club:
• Reserves the right to refuse any entry without giving reasons.
• Reserves the right to fill any scratchings or change any matches at its discretion.
3. A valid CDH number must be accompanied with all entries..
4. Entry fees include:
Cost of entry to the Competition.
Coffee on arrival.
Lunch on the day.
For Competitors with tee times after 1.00pm, lunch will be served before play and will be available from 11.45am.
ENTRY FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.
5. A count back will apply in the event of a tie.
6. Competitors must report to the starter 10 minutes before their tee time.
7. Catering at extra cost: Full English Breakfast
(until 10.30am) may be booked through the office. Bacon rolls will be available at the Bar.
8. Use of Purley Downs hire buggies is permitted. Private buggies are not allowed on the course.
9. Distance measuring devices are permitted.
10. Prize giving will be at approximately 7.00pm, to be confirmed on arrival. It is expected that prize winners will be present.
The contact for this competition is Stella West (07774 625201)