- Mobile phones are only permitted in the car park and designated areas.
- Clubhouse opens from 7.30am.
- Coffee is available from vending machine in the lounge.
- All players should have an official/society handicap.
- All divots to be replaced and bunkers raked.
- Play will be from yellow tees (Men) or Red tees (Ladies).
- Trolleys and carts should be kept to paths wherever possible.
- Priority must be given to green staff working on the course.
- Please abide by the dress code of the club.
- Articles are left at visitors' own risk and the management is unable to accept any responsibility for loss or damage to any article left on the premises.
On The Course - Gentlemen
- Only conventional golf shoes may be worn – trainers are not permitted.
- Shirts must be tucked into trousers or shorts.
- No Jeans, T- shirts, tracksuits, football/rugby style shirts, and camouflage combat trousers.
- All sports shirts must have collars.
- The new-style tailored turtle shirts may be worn.
- Shorts must be tailored and of appropriate length (nearer the knee than the thigh)
- When wearing shorts either white, short sports socks or knee-length socks must be worn.
- White sports socks must be long enough to cover the anklebone.
On the Course - Ladies
- Same as for gentlemen with the following exceptions:
- Tops with collars may be worn with or without sleeves.
- Tops without collars must have high necks and sleeves.
- Skirts/shorts must be tailored and of appropriate length (nearer the knee than the thigh).
- Colour co-ordinated socks and very short socks may be worn when wearing shorts.
The Clubhouse and Veranda
- Members, visitors and guests to wear smart informal wear, which is in keeping with the standards of the Club and does not give offence to any member. Golfing attire may be worn in the clubhouse so long as it is clean and presentable. Men’s shirts must be tucked in to trousers. All clothing should be clean and tidy, with no rips or tears. Blue denim jeans or skirts are only permitted after 6pm. During the summer months no socks are required as long as suitable complementary shoes are worn
- Please note: Smart informal wear does not include:
- Collarless shirts apart from tailored turtle shirts
- Trainers (except juniors)
- Crewneck sweaters without a shirt Baseball caps.
- T-shirts, track or shell suits
- Any soiled clothing (including golf wear)
- Golf shoes (except as specifically permitted)