This is a Copy of the NOTICE CONVENING THE 4th MEN’S ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
1. To approve the minutes of the AGM held on the 11th March 2017.
2. To receive the Men’s Captain’s report.
3. To receive the Men’s Competition and Handicap Secretary’s report.
4. To receive and consider the Men’s Finance Report and approve the accounts for the year ended 31st December 2017.
5. To provide any feedback / answer questions on the reports in the AGM pack provided by:
6. To acknowledge the appointment of Mr. Jerry Scola as Men’s Captain until the end of the AGM in 2019.
7. To elect Mr Tony Bobowicz to be Deputy Men’s Captain until the end of the AGM in 2019, after which he will automatically be appointed as the Men’s Captain for one year.
8. To consider any resolutions that have been proposed and posted prior to the 10th February 2018.
9. To elect the under 35’s Captain for 2018.
10. To elect any additional Committee Members as may been nominated and agreed by the Men’s Committee and published by the Committee by 17th February 2018.
11. To consider any other business appropriate to an AGM.
In accordance with item 4.1.e) After completion of the AGM there will be a short informal discussion on any matters of concern raised in advance by Male members.
To enable formal discussion, those issues must be advised to the Men’s Secretary, Paul Shipway (email@example.com) or left in the Office addressed to him, in writing at least 14 days in advance of the AGM (i.e. by 24th February 2018).
Nomination forms are available from the Office and any new Nominations should be sent to the Men’s Secretary (Paul Shipway) c/o the Club office.
Any submissions of Resolutions to be put to the AGM must have been proposed and seconded by 2 members and received by the Club Manager c/o the Club office, in writing, not less than 28 days prior to the AGM (i.e. by 10th February 2018).
Reports, Nominations and Resolutions received to date are on the foyer Notice Board and the Club website at Information / Golf / Men’s Golf / Men’s AGM, along with this Notice.
Any more Resolutions received up to 10th February and the remaining Reports and further Nominations will be published prior to 17th February 2018, on the Club Notice Board and Website (at Information/Golf/Men’s Golf/ Men’s AGM).
By Order of the Men’s Committee Keith Pitts - Men’s Captain
2nd February 2018